PCT attorneys Scott Johnson and Angela France attended the Eighteenth Annual Judicial and Legislative Reception on May 25, 2016. The annual event honors judges and legislators from Virginia and the District of Columbia. Governors, members of Congress, state legislators, and federal and state court judges have attended the event in past years. The reception was hosted by the George Mason University School of Law and George Mason University School of Law Alumni Association. Angela France is a board member of the Law School Alumni Association.
PCT Attorneys Attend 18th Annual Judicial and Legislative Reception
Search Previous PCT Legal Insights
- Angela France to Serve as Panelist on Upcoming Implementing Compliance Measures in 2017 NAMWOLF Webinar
- H. Scott Johnson, Jr. Serves as Panelist on Employer Strategies for Responding to Employee Demand Letters Webinar
- H. Scott Johnson, Jr. Speaking in January 19th Strafford Live Webinar
- The FLSA’s Alter Ego Exemption – The Motor Carrier Act
- Implementing an Effective Social Media Policy Can Head Off Employment Issues